Workman’s Compensation Therapy
Twin Falls Physical Therapist
Whether you are an employee or employer, BodyBalance Physical Therapy is a smart choice to help you get back to work.
We offer comprehensive treatments that allow for better understanding and address the cause of the problem.
Call us today to get back to work the smart way. (208) 934-901
Employees can expect:
- To return to work as quickly and safely as possible.
- An outcomes oriented program that produces shorter treatment times.
- Treatment and education to reduce your chance of re-injury.
- A program tailored to your specific needs.
- Care that not only looks at the severity of injury, but also overall health and lifestyle.
- Open communication between your doctor, insurance carrier, employer, and us.
- A complete list of treatment objectives.
- A detailed, realistic recovery plan including patient goals and milestones.
Employers can expect:
- Your employees to get better and back to work.
- Ongoing progress reports shared with your employee’s doctor and your insurance carrier.
- Progress reports that include evidence based, measurable goals and milestones for your employees.
- Therapists who will work with any back to work programs or ideas you have.
- Your employees to receive education on injury prevention as they are treated.
- Us to return patients to work as soon as possible, reduce the frequency and severity of injuries, and reduce costs and lost time.
We also offer additional services when needed such as:
- Physical reconditioning emphasis
- A series of gradually progressive, work related activities performed with proper body mechanics to recondition employees to return to work.
- Work Conditioning/Hardening
- A program similar to Physical Reconditioning, but more intense.