Twin Falls Physical Therapist
Physical therapy is one of the most effective ways to restore strength, improve motion, and achieve a full recovery.
We understand how the body works and how to get you moving again. We offer a variety of services all with one focus: to get you back to life!
Call us at (208) 934-9011 to get started today!
Outpatient Physical Therapy & General Rehabilitation
- Identify and Target the Cause of Your Specific Deficit
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Licensed and Board Certified Clinicians
- Real World Goals You Can Achieve
How can our physical therapy services benefit you?
- Reduce your pain
- Increase your flexibility
- Mobilize your joints
- Increase your strength
- Improve your performance
- Relax your muscles
- Retrain your muscles and nerves
- Reduce symptoms from a stroke, Parkinson’s, MS, and other disorders
- Restore your balance
Physical Therapy Services can include:
- Functional Training to Improve Activities Such as Walking, Standing, Bending, Running, etc.
- Strengthening to Improve Joint Stability and Muscle Function
- Education and Training on Preventing Injury or Re-Injury
- Sport Specific Skill Training
- Pain Management
- Manual Therapy Including Manipulations/Mobilizations
- Trans-cutaneous Electrical Stimulation (TENS) with Bio-Feedback
- Paraffin Bath
- Aerobic/Cardiovascular Endurance
- Building Muscle Endurance
- Balance/Coordination Training
- Orthopedic Therapy
- Neurological Therapy