Shoulder Pain Therapy Twin Falls, ID
Twin Falls Physical Therapist
There is a lot that can go wrong in a shoulder. Fortunately, we know shoulders and can help you.
Shoulder injuries force us to change many of the everyday activities we do like getting a cup from the cupboard or tying our shoes. While it may seem “fine” in the beginning, these modifications to our lives detract from our comfort and will not fix the underlying problem. We can help you get things moving again and reduce your pain! We want you to recover, not adapt.
Call us or use the quick contact form on our website to get your recovery started!
What’s wrong with my shoulder?
Unfortunately, there are many different things that can cause your pain or stiffness. Your pain or problem can be caused by:
- Torn tendons
- Pinched nerves
- Painful, swollen tissue
- Muscle weakness
- Arthritis and many others
Why come to BodyBalance Physical Therapy?
- We will identify what is causing your specific problem and work with what will get you better, not what worked for someone else
- Our shoulder patients get better
- We will work closely with your doctor and with you to get the best results possible
- You are not just a number to us
- You will receive treatment directly from a licensed professional
- We have convenient locations close to you.
What can you do to help yourself?
- Don’t wait to get help. The problem will get worse without skilled care.
- Make sure that you keep your appointments for therapy to ensure you recover in as little time as possible.
- Keep up with the home exercise program that you will be given. It is homework for your body.
- Listen to your body. It will tell you when you need help.